Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys: How do you like it better? When a girl plays hard to get or when she's always available?

Let's say you were attracted to a girl, and she is obviously interested in you too. Which type of personality are you more likely to keep pursuing?





Girl #1. The girl who is difficult to get in touch with/make plans with.





Girl #2. The girl who is available almost all of the time and you are able to be with her whenever you please.





Would you try harder with girl #1? Would girl #2's availability be a complete turn off, making you not try as hard with her?Guys: How do you like it better? When a girl plays hard to get or when she's always available?
Second one will do for me. Who has the time to go after a hard to get girl.Guys: How do you like it better? When a girl plays hard to get or when she's always available?
Actually, I personally prefer someone who is available, but hard to get in a sense. Like it would take a lot to approach her heart but it'd won't be as hard to make a conversation or anything like that.


My point is that, if a girl is too difficult, some people just give up because it's too tough and even talking isn't an easy task. Also, toughly independent mentally is really an attractive trait, not saying that you can't break down to someone but like you have to understand and be able to handle stuff.


When you're easy to approach, the conversations flow and it's easier to feel attached to each other. You get to actually know each other.


So, my answer is a mixture of 1 %26amp; 2.


I'm sorry, it might not have been an answer you've wanted. But hopefully you'll get one you want from someone else.
I am not good with girls, but I still think that there needs to be a little #1 and #2. I like #1 because it shows that a girl is independent. What I don't like is that if she is interested in a guy, don't pretend you are not, give some hints. I like #2 because if a GUY is interested in a girl he can talk to the girl more naturally, where as if you were reserved it makes it hard for guys to be comfortable. What I don't like about #2 is that you are too available and it might drop some hints that you might be a slut. Or you are too clingy. So really you need to have some of #1 and some of #2.
I'm dating girl #1... I gotta say, her unavailability is really off putting.. The only reason I stay is because of her amazing personality. But I would much rather have a girl with her personality (and incredible good looks) who is actually available more often... It's annoying not being able to spend time with her, and it makes me feel like we don't have enough chances to connect and grow stronger.





So, to make it clear, it's her personality that keeps me, not her hard to get in touch of lifestyle.





I would prefer girl #2.
the girl that I would like to date would have her own life but is not always available, but no so busy she doesn't have time





the two examples that you have specified are at extremes. I would go for someone in the middle of these extremes





I find Girl 1 off-putting. if she is doing deliberately, I would dump her quicker than you can delete phone numbers. Girl 2 would last longer, but I wouldn't find her all that attractive.





Hope this helps
well the girl who plays hard probably want u to pay more attention to. If you really likes you she's gonna probably come back to you and try get more attention.


girl 2 is probably easy to have a nice time with.





If i was a guy i'd be too annoyed with girl 1.





but unless you love girl 1 enough u'd probably keep persuing.


pick the girl who's just really obviously easy to talk to if you dont choose ur gonna loose them both. YOu gotta choose one.
I would prefer in the middle.


Guys would think girl #1 is a ***** who doesn't give anyone a damn, including him.


Guys would think girl #2 has a boring life.
always available.
The easy ones
available
I like easy going girls without any fuss.
A bit in between. You dont want her being like a slut, but if shes too impossible i give up.
a girl who is available, but dont leave yourself wide open cus u will get hurt
2 :D
as long as she isn't a slut, #2
I'd choose 2.
  • free anti virus
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment