Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I flirt with a guy, but play hard to get?

I had a middle school ';romance'; last year, and we cut it off when he did something jerk-ish. He tried several times to apologize but I knew he wasn't sorry. I feel like maybe giving him another chance, something I never do.I pretty much haven't talked to him since last summer, but I catch him cutting glances at me during class and he does small things like jam my locker (I know, stupid), and has nicknames for me


every now and then. I'm the type of girl he likes, eccentric once you know me, but calm and collected on a normal basis. I have the body he likes, and I'm told all the time by random people that we SHOULD date. But his girlfriend is the cheerleader, and I'm the intelligent athlete. Help.How do I flirt with a guy, but play hard to get?
he's aleady taken and you should espect the fact that he has a gilfiend. However if he ever becomes single ask him out and don't play hard to get, cause thats a tunoff.
  • myspace layouts
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment