Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys:Was he playing hard to get with me or hes just a player?

A while ago I joined this kinda club thing where you'd play games and stuff . There was this guy he started flirting with me alot and some of the girls was already asking me if I like him. This carried on for a long time him always flirting with me but he is the flirty type of guy. He'd tell me that he saw me the other day and what I was doing at the time whenever I saw him. The club all went away for the weekend camping on the way on the coach he was singing that cupid chokehold song and adding my name to it then the akon don't matter adding my name to that really loudly. Other times he act kinda cold to me.He walked over to me with his friend and went to me say I love you I was like why then I said it he walked off. He'd tell me my eyes were nice when were were waling alone then when others come he'd ask me about sex and first kisses. My friend asked if I liked him I said yea then on the coach the next he told me how that he was only messing he didn't like me didn't want to kiss me. I was like I don't care. We went swimming that day as a group and in the pool he was with one of the other girls then when I came he went off. An he was like to me you looked sexy in your swim suit.Then the next minute hes all over me again flirting and put his top over me while hes wearing it and hug me everynight before we went to our tents his tent was righ beside and he shouted out I love you to me then the people in ym tent said to say it back so i did. Then he asked me to sneak off so we could kiss in the middle of a game I said yea and nothing happend. Coming back on the coach he sat next to me and put his legs on me and then was asking me to kiss his toe I was like no then he told everyone I did. When he was sitting somewhere else on the coach he'd call my name then do kissing actions from where hes sitting to me. When the club was back on when we played this other game and he had to catch me he'd hold me close to his dick. Now the club has stopped for a while whenever he sees me he says hi to me when hes with his friends then once I saw him first said he he completely blanked me.Did this guy like me I want to know I never got a chance to get with this guy did I miss my chance with him ? He flirted with every girl but a but different kinda flirts with me .Guys:Was he playing hard to get with me or hes just a player?
Ask him if he would like to go out with you is one choice,but if he flirts a lot,then he is not the bf type,and suggest you find someone else,as i think he is a player.Guys:Was he playing hard to get with me or hes just a player?
Sounds a bit of a plonker to me - hes a player
he is a player

No comments:

Post a Comment