Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I play hard to get with this guy?

I'm sort of dating this guy... we hang out periodically and he acts like he likes me but then he says he doesn't do the ';dating'; scene... he just likes to take it one day at a time.. one day I get a vibe from him that he likes me, and then the next day he doesn't answer my calls... thats IT!!!!!! How do I play hard to get w/him cuz obviously throwing myself out there is not the way to go about it... I know he likes me, he compliments me all the time - is he just shy? wtf...How do I play hard to get with this guy?
I LOVE this type of stuff...because I do so much of it myself.





Firstly, from reading your post, you sound like your are kinda desperate to get him to notice you and not play it cool. That's NOT good - it only will encourage him to play hard to get even more.





You have to let him know that two people can play the game - that he is not the centre of your world (even if he is.) For example, if he mentions he sent you a msg or email, pretend you didn't read it because you were too busy and had other priorities. Don't say yes to everything he asks for. Group outings where you and him are part of the group? Don't go to everyone - it will make him miss you more.





The point of playing hard to get is to get the other person to treasure and cherish you for when you are around and miss you when you are not. Be cheeky but don't hurt him.





I will admit it I played it overboard once and it turned out into a mess. He gave up and fell in love with another girl. I regret it very much.How do I play hard to get with this guy?
DO THE SAME THING......

No comments:

Post a Comment