Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to play hard to get with these teenage guys that are hot, but how do I get them to want me?

Looks like you are facing a contradiction.


Nobody wants a stuck up beotch.I want to play hard to get with these teenage guys that are hot, but how do I get them to want me?
try to be as sexy as possible...wear sexy...eat sexily...walk with all your sex around you....trust me ,,these guys are crazy about sexy women....most of them just cant ignore the slutty types.


In other words if you act slutty ( Note: slutty dosent mean taht you should act desperate) they can Like you , little chance of disliking you...but they surely cant ignore you.I want to play hard to get with these teenage guys that are hot, but how do I get them to want me?
just like, smile at them when you see them, and give them like a coy smirk every time you see them. And then if they talk to you, act ver coy and act as if they are not important to you. Be mysterious, guys love that.
Play it cool and always look your best. In time they'll come around. Don't ever make a guy know that you what him in a bad way, because you'll give them the upper hand.
http://news.webshots.com/album/562642816mydXBK


am i hot ?
  • myspace layouts
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment