Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I play hard to get with a guy?

I'm 14 years old and I have a crush on this guy @ my school, and I don't want to be a puppy dog to him, so i need some advice on how to play hard to get. I think that he might have some interest in me, but i'm not quite sure. Tips would be great, or if you would explain to me how you play the ';hard to get'; game, that would be great. Thanks =DHow do I play hard to get with a guy?
I hate the idea of playing hard to get! If you do that he may think you don't like him. He's Not a bear in the woods chasing a small dear to kill and eat. He is a person. Just be yourself, be honest and straight forward with him please!How do I play hard to get with a guy?
Plain and simple, don't play hard to get. It's annoying and gets you no where. If he does like you, but then you start acting ';hard to get'; and act like you don't really like him, he may give up on you and go for someone else, then you'll be hurt and on your own.





Now, some advice. Flirt, it's quite simple really. You don't have to be a lap dog to him but try see him lots, when you can, hang around, make an effort to talk to him and reply to what he says. Don't go stupidly out of your way but make some effort, if subtly. Go slow with it, but make it obvious you like his company and try get closer to him, then eventually you'll be able to tell if he really likes you or not, if he does the same back, and tries to spend time around you as well then he probably does.
Well MusicLover is right, it does work when you girls do that but dont do it too long if your set on playing hard too get. It kills! haha, I personally like playing that type of game as long as I'm progressing a bit so try to talk to him a little, then start playing hard to get. But be careful he might think that you dont like him and move on.


Its a dangerous game.
Well, look at him, until he looks, , lmfaoo it always works, also, talk to other guys infront of him . Play sports, guys love that %26amp; be rlly funny, but not loud %26amp; annoying . also, after you look at him, dont ever look again, he'll go crazy trynna figure out why ur not looking anymore, %26amp; will start thinking about you . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment