Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I play hard to get with this guy I like? He is coming home from Iraq on November 11th and we met online?

We both seem to like eachother. I have been planning to move to Las Vegas ever since we met but now I am kinda holding off until we meet! I feel like I should move and then I will know for sure just how much he wants to meet me! I dont want to lose a potentially great guy!! Should I play hard to get with this guy I like? He is coming home from Iraq on November 11th and we met online?
Meet him first then move.


Don't make that choice based on what you ';think'; the guy is telling is true.


You know?


The last thing you want is to be hurt.Should I play hard to get with this guy I like? He is coming home from Iraq on November 11th and we met online?
Personally I wouldn't do that since you know he just got back, and you're doing the leaving again...





Sometimes playing hard to get is great, for people in high schools but for some guys they feel like the girls are just shunning them. Guys aren't as smart as you'd think when it comes to reading the signals. I would suggest you plan a surprize visit to his place and call him when you see him coming back to his place. And then knock on the door and say surprize! It's nice to feel appreaciated. You'd know instantly if his smiling out of joy or ';Oh god';.





Good luck
hi all i say is take your time to get to know him. you should meet first and hang around each other to see if the two of you get along while in each others company. play hard to get a little not too much because you basically have him where you want him because since you met him online he's probably anxious to meet you. just take your time to get to know him before moving, if he's really interested he'll probably send for you.
I'm a little confused. If you are planning a move to a new city to be with someone you don't even know, then hold up on that.


Remember too that being away from home in the military makes things more intense. Guys sometimes want to make a quick connection so they have something (someone) to look forward to. So take it slowly.
If you play hard to get with a guy who just spent a year (usually, I did when i was in the marines) in Iraq... he's 1) going to find it somewhere else and 2) just do you anyway just to prove a point.... but afterwards he's going to bail.


more than likely this is a BS relationship anyway. I met all sorts of chicks online when i was in the sandbox too... it passes the time and it's always nice to hear from people in the world while you're there.





Dont expect much. He's going to need you to ';train'; him back up, once he gets that first nut off he's out the door. trust me!
remember.... he's going back and may not be back again to see you... dont do anything your going to regret. lots of guys that are marines try to find girls online just to have sex with them whenever they are home. once it happens they go back and they act like their lives are so busy that they slowly quit talking to you or they just keep you there for next time their home to do the same thing again... if you want to get serious with him, make sure you know what he's doing most of the time he's away. most guys go to strip clubs or bars and pick up chicks when they're in the U.S... I'm just giving you some advice... i hope all goes well for you... let me know how it turns out.
I would wait to move until you meet in person and get to know him in person for a reasonable amount of time.
remembers day...yeah u should remember some veterans ';trying HARd to get '; your Freedom.
The guys is dodge artillery fire and you want to play hard to get? Aww cmon give the guy a break! lol!!
if you've never met in person do not move for this person. wait to meet him first develop a relationship and go from there.
playing hard to get usually works good.


try it.
mmm..u need to wait, he might've just been lonely and his attitude may change when he is back
dont leave!!


stay and wait, and if it doesnt work then leave..


cause u never know til u try =)

No comments:

Post a Comment