Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i play these guys? ?

ok, i need straightforward detailed answers, no jugement. A few months a go I met Guy A. We hung out a little, had sex. But i didnt really like him, im not sure if i can say he really liked me. Anyway, time went by and we stopped hanging together. No hard feelings, I was ok with it. Cause I just wanted to be friends from the beginning. Time goes by and I met Guy B. He is really nice, but the sex is horrible. So I started skillfully avoiding him. One day we found out we both know Guy A. We all live in the same apartment complex, its really a big place tho. Suddenly, Guy A starts talking to me again asking if i want to hang out. And to me, it looks like Guy B told him to call me since i was avoiding him. Kind of a test to see if I was gonna do something with Guy A. I don't like any of these guys, and if they are scheming against me, How should I deal with this situation. I'm supposed to see both of them today. Should I see both, just Guy A, just Guy B, give reasons for your answer. Maybe I shouldn't see any of them. But I have to get back at them for scheming this if they are, or am I just paranoid.How can i play these guys? ?
no problem or questions will ever be finished if your not gonna face them. be a strong and fair person face them both or ask them a straight question. survival of the fittest! GO GIRL! How can i play these guys? ?
y would u turn down guy B just cause of his bed skills...?





shallow tsk tsk





plus how bad can he be... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment