Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women, do you ever play ';hard to get'; or other games with guy's you like?

When you like a guy, do you ever play ';games'; with him??


How come?








Are there any games a guy can play that work on a girl?Women, do you ever play ';hard to get'; or other games with guy's you like?
yes, yes i do. what worked on me: be into me, then not into me, into me, then not into me etc. idk y it worked!!!Women, do you ever play ';hard to get'; or other games with guy's you like?
mm yeah, its fun. it depends on the guys though, if they like the chase or not.


b/c some guys HATE when girls play hard to get but then again some guys looove it!


so, there are advantages and disadvantages.





don't play mind games with her or anything, cause then that will just turn her off. Just tease her and flirt with her, be sarcastic.
  • myspace layouts
  • bridge loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment