Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I play hard to get for this guy??!!! Girls and boys advices!! Please HELP!!?

Hello, everybody!! I want to play hard to get for this guy I like in school. This dude is FINE AS HELL! I want to play hard get so he will want me more. I think he like the cat and mouse game. But I'm not down with that, yo. I don't like wasting my time. But many people said that ';play hard to get'; is the way for him to want me more. That will greater the chances of him asking me out. Okay..I give in. What are the greatest advices to help me? Instructions and all, okay.





Thank you!How do I play hard to get for this guy??!!! Girls and boys advices!! Please HELP!!?
I never believed in that playing hard to get. If you are hard to get, he may not want to even try, then where are you.


If he's that fine, and you want him that badly, then you should make it easier for him to get you, not harder.


Maybe you should ask him out, suggest a movie or something, let him know you are interested in getting to know him better.


Lets face it, if he is as fine as hell, he'll probably have lots of girls chasing him. So playing hard to get, would put you at the end of the line, not up front, where you want to be.


Just go for it, what do you have to lose. It's worth a shot.How do I play hard to get for this guy??!!! Girls and boys advices!! Please HELP!!?
Who ever told you playing hard to get is the kee is lying.....PERIOD!! Maybe they dont want you with him ever think of that..No guy I know wants to waste time chasing a girl who he thinks dosnt want him.....DUMB!! Let him know you like him in some way...If he dosnt respond, then he dosnt like you and you shouldnt waste your time...
If you just want him to play, then play hard to get, if you want a real relationship then be real and upfront about it and see what happens.
talk to him a little, get to know him a little then ignore him.......
Guys are dumb


we don't like mind games


just ask him out

No comments:

Post a Comment