Friday, August 20, 2010

How to play hard to get?

ok gurlies :]


how do you play hard to get with a guy?


and guys what do you like the most that girls do when they flirt with you over IM?How to play hard to get?
why play hard to get??? if you want him/her, then tell and take them...





if you play, they'll find someone else...How to play hard to get?
that's a simple yet complicated game in terms of love and too good for a man if he survive and to a woman's desire but too bad for a man if he fails and to a woman, if ever she fall in luv with that partcular man and the man leaves her.alone.........
I more just tease a lot. My boyfriend and I just poke fun at each other constantly.


Playing hard to get - gets annoying. I tried that method once and it had the opposite effect. He ended up getting pushed far away.





This time around, I kept it real. I was myself, I teased him, and flirted with eye contact, arm touching, all that junk.





It works nicer and I feel like I'm being truer to myself.
Dress like a hobo, don't bathe or brush your teeth...that will make you hard to stand, let alone GET. Don't play games, shet, or get off the pot.


And, I personally like a woman to smile at me and/or send me a drink across a room and then follow it up with a ';hello!'; and touch me in some form or fashion...that takes all the question of whther she's interested away.
Don't play hard to get, guy's find it way more attractive when a woman is totally straight forward and lets them know what she wants. If you play hard to get, you are going to be very disappointed with the results. That is a fact. Good luck.
';how do you play hard to get with a guy?';





Imply that you're going to put out, but never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment