Monday, August 16, 2010

Is This Guy Playing Hard To Get?

I met this guy a few months ago and started to get feels for him,we spoke a few times and smiled at each other and i told him how i felt but now he is really weird with me by being realy funny with me smiling at me one day then the next acting like i do not exist .


I don't know if he is playing hard to get or just trying to tell me he does not like me .


please help meIs This Guy Playing Hard To Get?
Honestly I think that you probably weirded him out by telling him your feelings for him, because he probably wasn't really that into you. So instead of him hurting your feelings he tries to avoid you just so that he can avoid the topic (that you may bring up) about you and him becoming a couple. So now he is trying to avoid you but when he knows that you see him he tries to be polite by smiling at you so I think that the best approach for this situation is to go up to him and tell him that when you decided to tell him about how you feel you didn't want it to end your friendship. And just tell him you are willing to just be friends with him if it's too awkward for him to be in a relationship with you. GOOD LUCK=)Is This Guy Playing Hard To Get?
Well, you should ask him if he really likes you because if he doesn't, you're just wasting your time...like you didn't already know that, lol. I think he just wants attention, or maybe he likes you so he's kinda awkward around you now that he knows you like him...
girl i know how you feel this boy is bipolar i think one day he's nice next day hes acting stupid. so know just find another am then he will get jealous
He probably likes you, either he's just shy or scared.
I don't think guys play hard to get. He's just not that into you.
He just wants some action
he might be, or he's just shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment