Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you play games with a guys head?

There is this guy i reallllly like, we have SO much in common!


Anyways, I dont want to play him so dont get me wrong, but i want him to pay attention to me and ask me to do stuff with him, and really start a relationship. I want him to like me. So, if you can give me some ways to play ';hard to get'; but still keep him without running him off!How do you play games with a guys head?
yah ...ask him to hang out and always try to ask people close to him., what interests him ...maybe you can do itHow do you play games with a guys head?
Easy if thay are into you all you have to do is tell them that you will ring them when your not or meet you somwere when your not going to be there get them to go get you somthing say a coke or ice cream and when thay get back tell them you wanted say fanta or a icey block and get them to take it back or talk to them for a while and then ask them what was that word you said befor and tell them no dont repete your self just tell me that word and then make up your own word and then tell them thay said that word cause your a chick and it sounds like a crafty one at that to thay wont aguge with you if get the shits that realy gets in blokes heads. SO give me a call 040 8017 535 trixie and i'll tell you how to play with girls heads email me tricksinc@yahoo.com
Why are you making it complicated?





You really like him, you got alot in common. Ask him to hang out if he doesn't ask you first.





There is nothing more irritating to me then playing 'hard to get' when you actually like me. Thats a turn off! No games wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment