Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I play hard to get?

I have been told i am very pretty, but for some reason i just can't get a boy! This is very frustrating because all boys every want to do is hook-up with me. And im not a easy girl either, i have only had intimate kisses with 3 boys my whole life. One friend said i don't know how to ';play the game'; and i need to play hard to get, but i dont unerstand how. I hate playing games so i usually don't. If someone says call me later, i call. If someone needs my help with something i am a good friend and help them. Yet i am begininng to learn that this is all wrong? im confused, i thought i was supposed to be a good friend... You know, treat people how you want to be treated. Will some please help me! I want to know how to play hard to get and attract guysHow do I play hard to get?
playing hard to get isnt the answer, just be you.. let it happen on its own.. if u push it you will come off as desperateHow do I play hard to get?
i have the exact same problem. If i like someone, i will just tell them, however, guys get all weird when you do this. So the best thing you can do is just try and be nonchalant, and standoffish a little...you don't have to act like you don't even like them, or be rude. Unfortunately, it's hard to NOT play games in the dating world..that's why being in a real relationship is so much better. Guys love a chase...it's just the way it is...especially the younger you are.
Playing hard to get ..





is basically like, when a guy flirts with you .. all you do is look and smile and pretend that it isn't anything, and you don't care ..





For example : A guy flirts with you and smiles at you and tries to talk to you .. and you smile back, but you act like you have nothing towards him, and he's just a friend . Then not giving him attention and things .





Good Luck and Take Care .
Honey, it sounds to me like your pretty much stuck on yourself. Such a goody 2 shoes shouldn't have such misery....tsk tsk tsk.
Pretty much...analyze every reaction that you feel like having towards a guy. Then do the opposite. It seems to drive us crazy for a while at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment