Friday, August 20, 2010

I like a rude guy !! All I need is an advice plz ?

I have this matter and I hope that some one will help me here ,, One of the best friends always send me signals that he likes me and i'm sure that he does ,, the problem is we are close friends for a long time so when i try to flirt with him or anything he makes me feel stupid by laughing on me or saying something rude and because we are bestfriends i can't be mad at him ,,I often try to ask about what he is doing or where have he been and tell him that i miss him and all what i got is a dry answer ,, It hurts !!! it's realy does !!





he is a caring person but he is hard too !! rude sometimes !


if any one knows Alex on Gray's will understand me





I never know that guys play hard to get !!!





plzz I don't know how to deal with him any more !! what should I do ?!I like a rude guy !! All I need is an advice plz ?
hes ur friend and hes rude. so try to move on. thats the only thing u can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment