Monday, August 16, 2010

What are some ways to play hard to get with a guy?

I have really strong feelings for this guy who just happens to be my best friend. I have told him how I feel about him. But now I want to find a way to play hard to get. I don't get to see him very much cause he live in Toledo and I live in Kentucky. So..I am not really sure what to do. Any ideas?What are some ways to play hard to get with a guy?
Don't. It's simple, don't. ';Playing hard to get'; is very unattractive. It's just a big turn-off!What are some ways to play hard to get with a guy?
not a problem glad I could help. You'd be better off telling him straight up that you like him or something to that effect; that will get you much further. If it doesn't, then he's probably not a nice guy and/or doesn't like you in which case you shouldn't bother with him anyway :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment