Monday, August 16, 2010

Playing hard to get..how hard is too hard? guys opinions please!?

My crush likes me but he's immature and likes to play with my emotions..possibly to act ';hard'; but i've finally had enough.


Everyone says to move on and in the meantime just play hard to get..how hard is too hard though? what are the best methods of going about this?


Is talking about other guys in front of him rude and classless or would it possibly get him to finally admit his feelings? Part of me thinks he likes the chase...the other part of me thinks hes shy and that this would reallyreally hurt him..something i never would want to do even though hes really hurt me.


help?!Playing hard to get..how hard is too hard? guys opinions please!?
';playing hard to get'; is immature and stupid


if you like him, let him know...then let him make the move


if he doesnt then move on!Playing hard to get..how hard is too hard? guys opinions please!?
Personally I hate the hard to get game.. I couldn't stand it. I suppose you could be a LITTLE mysterious and not ask him out every time you see him.. but I think that there is nothing wrong with being friendly-- it's the best way to avoid confusion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment